EPH continuously recruits talented personalities who seek interesting work in a dynamic and successful team. You can find a position in our company primarily in the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Finance, financial analyses and modeling, valuation
- Financing, capital markets
We look for candidates with a track record of excellent results (academic results at university or earlier professional activities), analytical abilities and also good communication and presentation skills and, because of our group’s international operations, excellent command of English. Knowledge of German is a plus. A highly appreciated extra advantage is knowledge of company valuation and relevant practical experience during studies.
EPH ownership structure provides a robust financial backing that guarantees further expansion in the Czech and international markets. We offer attractive professional prospects in a young and energetic team, in positions providing a remarkable amount of space for your further personal and professional development subject to adequate commitment at work.
If you want to tie your career with the continued growth of our energy company please send you CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, writing “Vacancies: EPH Website” in the subject field.
We look forward to working with you!
TECHNICAL ANALYST – full time job (EPH)
- track record of excellent results (academic results at university or earlier professional activities)
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills and also good communication and presentation skills
- thoroughness and responsibility
- excellent command of English
- technical university education focused on the power industry
- highly appreciated economic knowledge would be an advantage
- suitable also for graduates or students from the last year of study
- working on various projects with technical background, e.g. from the following areas
- operational excellence
- mergers and acquisitions
- projects development
- attractive professional prospects in a young and energetic team, in positions providing a remarkable amount of space for your further personal and professional development subject to adequate commitment at work
- appropriate financial evaluation
- employment in a strong group
- number of employee benefits