ID: / 29741
Předmět a popis VŘ:
Construction and maintenance (option) of a turnkey battery storage system with a nominal power of at least 100 MW (100 MVA) and a storage capacity of at least 600 MWh at the Boxberg power plant.
Essential components of the scope of supply and services are:
- modular battery storage system: redox-flow battery modules, battery monitoring and charging management,
- Building for the installation of the battery modules including the necessary environmental protection measures
- converters and converter transformers,
- air conditioning / ventilation, fire protection, lightning protection, earthing system,
- internal road construction and landscaping work, fencing, lighting and video surveillance,
- low and medium voltage switchgear,
- auxiliary transformers and block transformers,
- connection to a 380 kV switchgear (GIS) of the Boxberg power plant,
- storage-internal protection and I&C system incl. energy management (plant controller),
- integration into the GIS protection and main control system of the Boxberg power plant,
- combined load management with battery storage / Boxberg power plant guided by power plant dispatch system.
Planned completion of the contract: January 2024
Planned execution time: July 2024 to December 2026
commercial contact: Andreas Voigt, Tel. 0355 2887 3626, firstname.lastname@example.org
technical contact: Rainer Schiller, Tel. 0173 2952261, email@example.com
If you are interested in the aforementioned scope of services, please send us an email stating the company and the contact person to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will then be given access to the application platform on which a Request for Information (RFI) is stored and must be filled out.