The internal whistleblowing system of EPH holding companies within the meaning of Act No. 171/2023 Coll., on Whistleblower Protection
The designated persons within the meaning of Act No. 171/2023 Coll., on Whistleblower Protection, for the EPH holding companies are:
tel.: +420 737 818 294
tel. +420 703 401 430
The email addresses of the designated persons are only for the purpose of arranging an appointment for reporting in person, not for making reports by email.
Reports can be made:
- in writing, via the secured Whistlelink web interface (see below),
- orally, either:
- by making an audio recording via the secured Whistlelink web interface (see below); or
- by reporting in person to a designated person.
Our preferred reporting channel is the secured Whistlelink web interface, which can be accessed from
- Energetický a průmyslový holding, a.s.
- EP Fleet, k.s.
- EP Investment Advisors, s.r.o.
- EP Power Europe, a.s.
- EPH Financing CZ, a.s.
Notifications under Act No. 171/2023 Coll., on Whistleblower Protection, can also be made through the Ministry of Justice’s external notification system.